Java Mobile Application
ShahDeep International has been developed as agnostic and customized platforms for rapid application development for mobile phones including telephony and messaging based mobile applications, remote synchronization of data and delivery of video content for mobile applications.
A mobile device is so small, but can be used further for many solutions throughout the industry as health, business mobility, gaming, mobile web integration, mobile marketing and advertising, etc. Our experience in the field of mobile application brings many values while framework designing and put them to work successfully in the environment. Our frames demand for application development in and around techniques like SMS, MMS, GPS, GPRS, etc.
Java Mobile Application
In today's world, where expanding technology in on a boom, wireless networks dominate every aspect of personal and professional life. The mobile solutions industry is still the majority. Companies continue to leverage the potential of mobile information technology and mobile computing, either scaling solutions or applying existing technology for 360 degree demand-driven solutions, optimizing costs operating.
ShahDeep International leverages its vast and diverse experience to help companies to achieve the bottom line, which provides superior quality, cost-effective and practical mobile application solutions for everyday use across various platforms such as Smartphone, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, Pocket PC, Symbian, BREW, Android, Blackberry and iPhone.
The Experience Gateway
- Using web-based SMS gateway for developing SMS based value added services.
- Application software development for Android, Windows CE, Palm OS, Symbian, BREW, Blackberry and iPhone for the construction of production platforms of mobile solutions.
- Implementation of different applications of the Logistics mobile inventory tracking, mobile on-site management services, mobile banking, Force Automation, Sales Automation Force Services, mobile messaging (SMS, MMS), and trade mobile phone.
- GPRS and GPS enable applications used for finding locations and geographical map-based routing.
- Application development for mobile communication and social networks.
- Ticket validation service to the entry of large trade fairs and tutorials with barcode devices enabled.
- Applications with GPS enabled mapping of the location and the geographic map-based routing with the latest updates through GPRS based sync with the server.